Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Duration: Initially for one year; may be extended further depending on performance.
- Number of Positions: One
- Minimum Academic Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Desirable: M.Tech. in Civil/Computer Science Engineering/Electronics and Communication/ Electrical Engineering.
- Candidate MUST have prior research experience in use of Geospatial technology, related instruments and software with special emphasis on use of InSAR, GNSS and Laser scanning and have good mathematical skills and good programming skills in MATLAB, C/C++ and knowledge of geospatial packages like ArcGIS, ILWIS and other relevant geospatial tools. Nature of job: Project is sponsored by NRDMS titled Multi Sensor Approach for Landslide Monitoring.
- It will involve extensive field work using GNSS receiver, Digital Level, Total Station and Terrestrial Laser Scanner for ground based geodetic survey in Uttarakhand, India. It also includes Advanced Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) analysis of archived SAR images collected from various space agencies. The collected geospatial data will be integrated within a GIS platform for comprehensive slope stability analysis.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000 per month + 20% HRA
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Send your resume indicating (a) experience in aforementioned areas and (b) your approach/understanding as to how you will be able to contribute in Multi sensor approach for landslide monitoring at IIT Kanpur in 600 words (in one page), to the undersigned on or before 15
July 2015. Dr. Onkar Dikshit Principal Investigator Professor, Department of Civil Engineering IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016 Tel: +91-512-259 7937 (O), Fax: +91-512-259 7395 Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017