Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 06/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Sachchida Nand Tripathi Professor Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 208016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Required Junior Research Fellow (one posts) in BRNS sponsored Project entitled, “Studies on Aerosol Behavior under Serve Accident Conditions in the Context of Indian Nuclear Reactor by Setting up of National Aerosol Facility” on plain paper. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
- ABOUT THIS PROJECT National Aerosol Facility (NAF) will address the aerosol behavioral issues in Indian PHWRs and generate a comprehensive database to facilitate the development of in-house analytical tools. This facility will serve as a state-of-the-art test facility for studying current outstanding aerosol mechanistic behavior issues in safety assessments pertaining to the Indian PHWRS. It will also serve as a national facility for Indian researchers to carry out customized experiments in the field of aerosol science and technology as it pertains to nuclear power. NAF will be at par with other international facilities for nuclear aerosol studies; hence collaboration with international institutes is also envisaged. Candidates interested to work in this challenging project may apply.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS – B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering/ Nuclear Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Atmospheric Sciences with NET/GATE. Candidates with M.Sc. in Physics/Atmospheric Sciences/Mathematics are also eligible for the advertised post with NET/GATE.
- Candidates are expected to have a good mathematical background and sound knowledge of computer programming. Familiarity with aerosol transport and physics is desirable.
- Salary: Rs. 25000/- pm (Consolidate)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Last date of receipt of application: June 6, 2015 Interested persons should send their application to: Dr. Sachchida Nand Tripathi
Professor Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 208016
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/06/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016