Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Post Doctoral Fellow on or before 28/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Post Doctoral Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one PhD position in Economics within a project sponsored by IDRC, Canada entitled “Courts, Networks and Start-ups: Institutions matter for small enterprise development in South Asia” You may find relevant details about the project at http://www.idrc.ca/EN/Misc/Pages/ProjectDetails.aspx?ProjectNumber=1077 85
- Minimum qualification:- Masters in Economics or Statistics. Shortlisted candidates would be required to qualify the PhD entrance examination (written+oral) to be held at IIT Kanpur
- Responsibilities:- In the first year you have to complete a set of required coursement and qualify the PhD comprehensive exams. Your PhD research would involve working on a research topic related to the project idea that will eventually be published in peer reviewed journals.
- Benefits:- Remuneration would be as per norms of the Institute(approx. Rs 25000 per month) IIT is a research-intensive environment. You will interact with a range of faculty members, not just us. You will attend regular workshops by both resident as well as visiting faculty members where research papers are presented and discussed. On campus accommodation is available with round the clock internet/ library/computing facilities.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Post Doctoral Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Send an email with a copy of your CV and academic transcript, along with the names of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PhD Application 2015” in the subject line. Your application will not be considered if these above instructions are not followed. The last date is June 28, 2015. We will contact you only in case you are shortlisted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/06/2015