Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 26/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the posts of “Project Assistant” in the Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Kanpur. Post is purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of Nine Months. The appointment tenure will be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance:
- Name of the post: Project Assistant
- Scale of pay: Rs 9,000 – 900 – 18,000/-
- No. of posts: 01 No.
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (B Sc/BA/B Com/BBA/BCA).
- Desirable Experience: Applicantshould haveknowledge of conducting wastewater sampling and analysis. Applicant should have prior experience in conducting river/STP water/effluent sampling and analysis. The applicants having prior experience in working in any water/wastewater analytical laboratory will be preferred.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Last date of receipt of application: June 26, 2015 Probable date of Interview: July 3, 2015 Duration of appointment: Initially for a period of Nine Months. (Extendable on satisfactory performance) Applications are to be sent to the following address: Dr Vinod Tare Professor
Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur-208016 (UP)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/06/2015