Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 28/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the positions of Project Assistant for a project at the Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK).
- Project Assistant: (01)
- Graduate Degree (B.A, B.Sc. B.Com. BBA. BCA).
- Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates having: PGDCA Familiarity with procedures for procuring material for Labs, maintain stock registers, bill settlements, arranging personnel for maintenance of equipment and infrastructures etc. Experience in using Computer and in preparing documents with MS Word and Excel Tally. At least 4 years of Manageable experience in an academic institutions/ research & development organization. Should be well conversant with spoken & written English.
- Salary: Rs. 9000 – 900 – 18000 p.m. (consolidated)
- Duration: One Year The position is purely temporary & contractual for one year and based on the performance extendable up to 5years or whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application on plain paper giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates should be sent to the undersigned by post only latest by June 28th, 2015. Dr. Bushra Ateeq Molecular Oncology Lab (lab-4) Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur – 208016 India
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/06/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016