Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 02/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Pure drinking water” Project number is: IITK/FL/20080217.
- Minimum Qualification: B.tech / M.Sc.
- Desired Qualification: Candidate having Master’s degree in microbiology and having more than two years of experience of work in the field of sampling and analysis of water for drinking and perform various experiments to tested different parameters with knowledge of handling and assisting instruments(PH meter, turbitory meter, ICPMS,ball mill, e.tc) in the lab and administrative related works is preferable.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000.
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary in nature and is for the duration of eight months.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application Deadline and Postal Address: Application (hard copies) with relevant certificates (self-attested) should be sent within nine days from the date of online posting of advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/08/2015