Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 05/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs 15,000-1500-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
- Name of the Project: Live Cell Imaging Facility at ACMS, IIT Kanpur
- Post: Project Associate
- Salary: Rs 15,000-1500-30,000
- Minimum qualifications: B. Tech / M.Sc. in any branch of life sciences or allied branches.
- Desirable experience: It is desirable that candidate should have sound knowledge and experience in confocal microscopy.
- Instruments Used: Spectral Confocal and Multiphoton Microscope System for Live Cell Imaging, Make and model: Carl Zeiss LSM780 NLO microscopy system.
- No of Positions: 01
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
All posts are purely temporary for one year and can be terminated at short notice without assigning any cause. Interested candidate must send their resume and scanned copies of degree certificates only through email to [email protected] No hard copies of applications will be accepted. Last date to apply is 5th July 2015 Dr. Jonaki Sen Assistant Professor Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/07/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017