Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associate on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15000-1500-30000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate in Centre for Nanosciences at IIT Kanpur
- Minimum Qualification: BTech (Material Science & Engineering) OR M.Sc.(Mat. Science/ Physics)
- Desired Qualification: Experience in handling scientific equipment in clean room environment. Preference would be given to the candidate having hand-on experience on lithography.
- Nature of work: Primarily to operate Lithography system for fabrication of nano/micro patterns on soft materials. Also, candidate may be asked to do other tasks related to research theme.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000.
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary in nature and is for the duration of one year.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview. Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com with subject “PA for Lithography”. Email should reach us on or before May 15, 2015.
Important Dates To ReProject Associate :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015