Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary position of Project Associate in Unmanned LC Gate Warning System using RF-Id Project, Department of Computer Science & Engineering IIT Kanpur.
- Duration of Appointment: Till the end of Project i.e. 18-12-2015 (extendable based on the performance).
- Project Associate: One
- Qualification and Experience: B.Tech or M.Sc.
- Salary Range: 15000-1500-30000 per month.
- Job Description for Project Associate: Good Knowledge of C, PHP, MySQL & Linux System Installation/Configuration. The selection will be based on a written test and interview to be held at IIT Kanpur. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview. Short listed candidates will be informed about the date and place of the written test/interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may apply on a plain paper giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 30th September 2015. Applications (hard copy) must be sent at following address. B.M. Shukla Project Investigator CSE Department IIT Kanpur-208016
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016