Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associate on or before 17/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Hydration and infusion behavior of tea” at the Center for Nanosciences, IIT Kanpur.
- Minimum Qualification: BTech (Chemical/Material Science & Engineering/ Nanotechnology) OR M.Sc.(Chemistry/Physics/Mat. Science)
- Desired Qualification: MTech (Chemical/Material Science & Engineering/ Nanotechnology) OR M.Sc.(Chemistry/Physics/Mat. Science). Candidates with previous research experience in hydration of tea leaves and diffusion studies will be preferred. Experience of working in clean rooms and hands on characterization of materials using lab equipment like AFM, SEM, BET, optical microscope, surface wetting characterization tools, image processing tools and statistical analysis is a must.
- Nature of work: Candidate would be responsible to perform experimenters and analysis of data to meet out project objectives.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000.
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary in nature and is for the duration of one year initially which may be extended for one more year based on performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview. Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “PA for Hydration and infusion behavior of tea”. Email should reach us on or before August 17, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015