Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Scientist on or before 14/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 22,000-2200-44,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Scientist in a DST sponsored project, “Quantum many body theory and transport in low dimensional systems” in the Department of Physics”, IIT Kanpur.
- Minimum Qualification: PhD (PhY) [thesis should have been submitted]
- Desired Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having a strong theoretical background and knowledge condensed matter theory, particularly in the context of 2D layered materials such as graphene, MoS_2, phosphorene etc, and cold atoms. The candidate should be familiar with Symbolic Tool Mathematica, MATLAB, python, Computer Languages C and Fortran 77, and comfortable with operating system Linux, Windows. Candidates with a good publication record during the Ph.Dperiodwith at least 5 publications in journals in relevant field will be preferred.
- Salary Range: Rs. 22000-2200-44000
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of one year
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview. Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] with subject “Project [email protected], IITK”. Email should reach us on or before August 14, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/08/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017