Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Technician on or before 08/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Technician
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-24,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Technician Recruitment:
Advertisement for the post of Project Technician Applications on plain paper are invited for one position of ‘Project Technician’ in the salary range Rs. 12,000-1200-24000 in the sponsored research project ISRO/STC/2015105 titled ‘Development of Flexible Heat Pipe Based Passive Thermal management Platform’. The post is purely temporary for a period of one year and this appointment may be terminated at any time depending on the requirement of this project and performance of the candidate.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: High school + ITI in electrician trade + 09 years of relevant experience
- Relevant Experience: Hands on experience of fabrication and instrumentation in any mechanical engineering research laboratory.
- Desirable: Operation and routine maintenance of ultra low vacuum and diffusion pumps Hands on experience of fabrication, making electrical connections and instrumentation of experiment set- ups in any mechanical engineering research laboratory. Working knowledge of instrumentation, temperature measurement and data logging systems. Basic knowledge of computer operation (word, excel etc.) Preference may be given to the candidates with knowledge of material procurement in local market.
- The post is purely temporary and can be extended on the basis of performance as per institute rule. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the test/interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Technician Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may send their application to the undersigned giving full details of their qualification and experience etc. on or before 08 August, 2015. Dr. Sameer Khandekar PI RAC laboratory SL-109 IIT Kanpur
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/08/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017