Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Technician on or before 23/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Technician
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Technician Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a project technician in the Department of Science and Technology (DST) sponsored research Project.
The appointment is purely temporary & on contractual basis.
- Title: Optimized Adeno-associated virus mediated gene transfer strategies for phenotypic correction of hemophilia B
- Position: Project Technician (One)
- Qualification: Bsc + 4 years experience or 3 years Engg. Diploma + 4 years related experience or High school + ITI+ 9 years experience
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in basic laboratory techniques.
- Duration: Initially for one year and based on the performance extendable further until duration of the project OR up to 5 Year whichever is earlier
- Salary: 8,000/-per month (Consolidated).
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Technician Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application on plain paper, along with the complete bio- data may be sent to the undersigned by post within two weeks of this advertisement. Jayandharan G. Rao Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur 208 016 (U.P), India
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016