Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate III through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate III on or before 18/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate III
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Research Associate III Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of post-doctoral fellow in the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and sponsored research Project.
- Title: Dissecting the molecular regulators of blood induced joint damage to develop targeted gene transfer strategies for haemophilia
- Position: Research Associate III (One)
- Qualification: PhD in Life sciences + 2 years Exp.
- Desirable Qualification: Scientists interested in translational research with prior experience in the area of gene therapy are invited to apply.
- Duration: Purely temporarily for a duration of one year. Extendable further based on performance.
- Salary: 40,000/-per month + 20% HRA [revised scale]
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Research Associate III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate III Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application on plain paper, along with the statement of research interests, curriculum vitae and names and addresses of two references may be sent to the undersigned by post within 10 days of this advertisement. Jayandharan G. Rao Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur 208 016 (U.P), India www.gjlab.org
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017