Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Project Associate on or before 06/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Senior Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-24,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of ‘Sr. Project Associate’ in a project entitled “Development of compressed Air based Test bed for pipe Health Monitoring Robot”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement.
- Name of the Post: Sr. Project Associate (One)
- Salary: Rs. 12000-1200-24000
- Minimum Qualification: B.Tech in Mechanial + One Experience in the field of design and development of Pipe Health Monitoring Robot.
- Desirable Qualification: A minimum of experience, on Robot Manufaturing and Assembly. Should have hands on experience in handling Magnetic Flux Sensors, PVDF Sensors etc as the Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and operation of such instruments. Should have a good working knowledge in Auto CAD, Inventor & Lab VIEW. Should have a good academic record.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Senior Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 06th August, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted. Contact: Dr. B. Bhattacharya Project Coordinator Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/09/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016