Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Project Associate on or before 06/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Senior Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000-36,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Registrar (Automation) Western Lab 225, Academic Area, IIT Kanpur – 208016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Associate for a period of one year to start within the New Office Automation Project (DOIP). The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis. The interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum vitae containing information regarding their degrees and work experience. Applicant who does not meet the minimum qualification and the work experience will not be called for the interview. Only hard copy of applications will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The period of appointment may be extended based on requirement.
- Position : Senior Project Associate
- Duration : 1 Year
- Salary : 18000 – 1800 – 36000
- Minimum qualification: B.Tech/ BE (CS, IT) with 1 year experience, OR M.Sc. + 1 year relevant experience.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to following candidates with any of the following certifications in software testing:
CSQA (Certified Software Quality Analyst), CSTE (Certified Software Test Engineer), CSPM (Certified Software Project Manager) and Some Advanced level certifications like CMST (Certified Manager of Software Testing), CMSQ (Certified Manager of Software Quality), ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board)
- Job purpose: 1. Development and implementation of a system software quality and testing strategy, focused on: a. Analyzing core system software to identify quality, functional and quality gaps and/or defects. b. Implementing reporting processes to track system software quality gaps / defects 2. To assist in the management and coordination of the software testing and quality control activities the Institute Automation Project at IITK 3. Expertise in using testing tools for test management, requirement traceability and defect management.
4. Ability to use statistical & auditing processes related to quality management & maintain records, prepare reports and compose correspondence related to the work
- Job Responsibilities and Duties 1. Responsible for establishing a system software testing and quality methodology, documenting a repeatable set of processes for determining, investigating and reporting system software’s quality issues and defects 2. Establishing an on-going process for maintaining quality system software, and defining system and software quality testing procedures. 3. Responsible for executing system software standardization and validation tools including setup and scheduling periodic updates. 4. Responsible for writing the functional and technical test cases and submitting them to the Development team for Unit Testing. 5. Reporting of defects, and preparation of test reports. 6. To work closely with system software technical staff, application development, and the system software owners/subject matter experts from the businesses. 7. To run functional and non-functional testing: System Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance and Scalability Testing, Security Testing 8. To conduct test management for test phases & provide UAT test cases to users. 9. To coordinate with the Users to get the UAT sign offs 10. Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Senior Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Last date for applying: 06/07/2015 Address for communication: Assistant Registrar (Automation) Western Lab 225,
Academic Area, IIT Kanpur – 208016
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/BSM/2015/103, DATED9THJUNE, 2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017