Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Required Senior Research Fellow in IITM-MoES sponsored Project entitled, “Monsoon Dynamics and thermodynamics from the land surface through convection to the continental-scale (INCOMPASS)” on plain paper. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
- ABOUT THIS PROJECT The monsoon is the primary driver of the agriculture and industry in South Asia, and is thus significant in the lives of more than a billion people residing in the region. Unfortunately, our capability to forecast the monsoon is limited by large, rapidly developing errors. The poor performance of weather prediction models over India is due to a complex set of interactions between the land, ocean and atmosphere of the region. This multi-institutional project seeks to improve the skill of rainfall prediction in operational weather and climate models by way of better understanding and representation of interactions between the land surface, boundary layer, convection, the large-scale environment and monsoon variability on a range of scales.
- Candidates interested to work in this challenging project may apply. Minimum Qualifications – M.Tech. in Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering and Sciences with NET/GATE. OR – B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Environmental Engineering/ Atmospheric Sciences with 2 years experience and NET/GATE. The candidates with M.Sc. in Physics/Atmospheric Sciences/ Mathematics with 2 years experience and NET/GATE.
- The candidates with sound knowledge of computer programming and statistical analysis will be preferred.
- Desirable: Knowledge of land-atmosphere exchange processes and experience with land-surface modeling.
- Salary: Rs. 28000 pm (Consolidate) (Depending on the experience)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Last date of receipt of application: May 27, 2015 Interested persons should send their application to: Dr. Sachchida Nand Tripathi Professor
Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur– 208016 Tel. 0512 – 2597845 (off.), 2598806 (Res.) Fax No. 0512-2597395 E-mail: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017