Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Project Manager on or before 09/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000-32,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Deputy Project Manager Recruitment:
Vacancies in Project for Finance and Administrative Cadre
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the office of the Dean of Research and Development, lIT Kanpur on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on requirement.
- Posts: Deputy Project Manager (02)
- Consolidated Salary Structure: 16000-1600-32000. (Higher start with may be considered for exceptionally qualified and experience candidates)
- Qualifications: CA / ICWA / CS with good academic record. OR First Class Post Graduate (MBA / MCA / M.Com. / M.Sc. / MA) + 5 years relevant experience with good academic record. OR First Class Graduate (B. Sc / BA / B. Com / B.B.A. / B.C.A.) + 10 years relevant experience with good academic record.
- Desirable Experience: Experience in event managements and coordination activities Excellent skills in drafting documents and presentation materials Excellent communication (oral and spoken English) and interpersonal skills
- Job Description: Assistance in the Industry-Academia Collaboration activities â€“ interacting with industry representatives, organizing events and coordinating visits, preparing documents and presentation materials.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Deputy Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE, for submission click “Apply Online” link below. Application will not be accepted any other mode. The last date for submission of online application closes on 09th October, 2015.
R&D Office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be informed.
Sr. Dy. Registrar,
The Office of Dean, Research and Development
Ground floor, faculty building, lIT Kanpur
Kanpur-208 016 UP
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017