Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associates on or before 20/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Associates
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,000-1500-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associates Recruitment:
Applications are invited for two post of Project Associates under the project entitled “A solution based approach to the fabrication of novel chalcogenide glass microlens arrays for the 6-12 micron optics applications” sponsored by DRDO in the Center for Nanosciences, IIT Kanpur.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Tech (Chemical/Material Science & Engineering/ Nanotechnology) OR M.Sc.(Chemistry/Physics/Mat. Science)
- Desired Qualification: Candidate having Master’s degree Chemical/Material Science & Engineering/ Nanotechnology with a background in Chalcogenide materials synthesis either in bulk or thin films form would be preferred. Acquaintance to the lab equipment like SEM, AFM, optical microscope, Optical Profilometer, Maskless Lithography systems is must.
- Nature of work: Candidate would be responsible to perform experimenters and analysis of data to meet out project objectives.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000.
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary in nature and is for the duration of one year initially which may be extended for one more year based on performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associates Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview. Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] with subject “PA for Chalcogenide project”. Email should reach us on or before June 20, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017