Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Scientist on or before 05/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.22,000-44,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry IIT Kanpur Kanpur 208016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the two purely temporary posts of Project Scientist under a Unilever Consultancy Project titled “Designer Peptide: Nucleic Acid (PNA) and Peptide Synthesis and Glycosylation Analyses”.
- Essential Qualifications:
- Post I: Ph.D. in Chemistry or biochemistry from a reputed university. Hands on expertise in protein purification and characterization with good quality publication are essential.
- Post II: Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry and working knowledge of spectroscopic characterization of synthetic compounds with good quality publications is essential.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Post I: Proven experience/training in cloning, enzyme assays, PCR and molecular biology, modelling of protein structures etc.
- Post II: Proven experience in solid phase peptide synthesis and good working skills in synthesis, purification and characterization of peptides and nucleic acids.
- Salary range: Rs. 22,000 -2200 -44,000/- per month
- Duration of appointment: One year (May be extended based on performance). Review of the work will be done on a monthly basis and if found unsatisfactory, the appointment will be terminated without notice.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications by 05 Aug 2015 by email only. Please arrange to send two reference letters out of which one should be from the Ph. D. Supervisor. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] with subject “Project Scientist”. Email should reach us on or before 05 Aug, 2015. Copies of at least 3 important papers may also be sent as pdf copies with email. Prof. R. Gurunath Department of Chemistry IIT Kanpur Kanpur 208016 Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017