Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist/ Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Scientist/ Project Engineer on or before 11/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Scientist/ Project Engineer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.22,000-44,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist/ Project Engineer Recruitment:
Announcement for a position of 1. Project Scientist 2.Project Engineer Applications are invited for one position of Project Scientist or Project Engineer under the project entitled “Investigations of Interdiffusion and Diffusional Interactions in the Ternary Ti-Al-Mo Alloys”. Maximum one position will be filled according to the qualifications of the selected candidate.
- Minimum Qualifications: for Project Scientist: PhD or M.Sc. + 3 years experience for Project Egineer: M.Tech. or B.Tech. + 3years experience
- Desired Qualification: It is desired that the candidate should have strong background in physical metallurgy. Both B.Tech and higher degrees (MTech and/or PhD) should be in metallurgical field.
- Experience/ Higher Qualification: Candidate should have a strong metallurgical background and hands on research experience in one or more of: Heat treatments and processing of metals and alloys, SEM Characterization and Mechanical testing of materials. The research profile under this project includes Diffusion and phase equilibria kinetics studies in alloys, microstructural characterization (using optical microscopy, SEM and TEM), compositional analysis using EPMA, Heat Treatments of alloys etc. The candidate is expected to be self-driven for conducting research and publishing his/her work in high quality scientific journals and conferences. The candidate should have demonstrated verbal and writing skills in communicating results of his/her own research. A good background in mathematics is preferred. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Salary range: INR. 22000-2200-44000 (consolidated)
- The position is temporary and Maximum for one year.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Scientist/ Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Scientist/ Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Last Date for Application: Those interested must submit their application by e-mail with resume, list of 3 references (emails and phone numbers) and scanned copies of professional academic record (marksheets/ certificates) to reach the undersigned before 5:00 PM on September 11th, 2015. If called for interview, the candidates should produce oroginal copies of all these documents during the interview. Dr. Kaustubh Kulkarni 403 Faculty Building Materials Science and Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, U.P. 208016. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015