Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D/ MS Research Programmes through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Ph.D/ MS Research Programmes on or before 17/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Ph.D/ MS Research Programmes
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Ph.D/ MS Research Programmes Recruitment:
- Ph.D. (ENGINEERING): Aerospace Engineering * Biological Sciences & Bio-Engineering * Chemical Engineering * Civil Engineering * Computer Science & Engineering * Earth Sciences * Electrical Engineering * Industrial & Management Engineering * Materials Science & Engineering * Mechanical Engineering * Nuclear Engineering & Technology * Photonics Science & Engineering
- Ph.D. (SCIENCES): Chemistry * Mathematics & Statistics * Physics
- Ph.D. (HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES): English (Literature and Linguistics) * Philosophy * Psychology * Sociology * Fine Arts
- MS (RESEARCH): Chemical Engineering * Civil Engineering * Electrical Engineering * Mechanical Engineering * Computer Science & Engineering. Objective of this program is to promote project based and industry sponsored research.
- Eligibility: B.Tech/BS students from CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutes) having CPI of 7.5 or more and M.Sc. students from CFTIs having CPI of 7.0 or more are eligible to get admission and financial assistance in Ph.D program without GATE score. Students who are in final year of their programme (likely to finish the program by July 15, 2016) may also apply and secure provisional admission for the session commencing in July, 2016 (2016-17-I Semester). Financial aid (Assistantship/Scholarship) will be provided to non-sponsored Ph.D. and MS students.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Ph.D/ MS Research Programmes Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Ph.D/ MS Research Programmes Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Last date for receipt of completed application form through post:17th November , 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/11/2015