On 30/09/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) plans to recruit B.Tech, M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/10/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)before 14/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||Prof. Sachchida Nand Tripathi Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 208016|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Atmospheric Sciences with NET/GATE. Candidates with M.Sc. in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Mathematics/ Chemistry are also eligible for the advertised post with NET/GATE or M.Tech in Earth System Science. Candidates are expected to have a mathematical background and familiar with computer programming.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:|
|Procedure: Last date of receipt of application: October 14, 2016 Interested persons should send their application on plain paper with curriculum vitae to: Prof. Sachchida Nand Tripathi Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 208016 Tel. 0512 – 2597845 Fax No. 0512-2597395 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Last Date: 14/10/2016|
|Location of Job: KANPUR|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 14/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 14/10/2016