Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor, Dean through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: R/04/2015 DATED JUNE 15, 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Professor, Dean on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
Vacancy Name :Professor, Dean
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location :Kharagpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302, West Bengal, India
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Professor, Dean Recruitment:
IIT Kharagpur, an Institute of national importance and is the first and largest in the chain of fifteen IITs engaged in teaching, research and development requires high quality manpower. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and potential for carrying out outstanding research. Technology and Science knowledge background now form a very essential condition for building specialized legal profession in Technology Law and Intellectual Property Rights. In order to bridge the wide gap in the specialized legal professionals and human resource, the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law has been established by the Institute and presently offers: (a) Three-Year Degree of Bachelor of Laws with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights, (b) Three-Semester Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and (c) Doctoral program in areas of law and related to intellectual property rights. The School is also engaged in various research and development activities towards creating the knowledge base in the given areas of study
- Posts: Professor & Dean – 1 (One) Post
- Qualifications for the post: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in any of the following specializations and evidence of the ability to pursue independent high quality research.
- Specialization: In the areas of Corporate Law, Family Law, Technical Law, International Law, Industrial Law, Laws Regulating Formation of Government Contracts, Laws for Intellectual Property Rights. Experience for the post of
- Dean: At least 10 years teaching / research of which 5 years should be at the level of Professor / Professional experience in High Court / Supreme Court as Advocate with proven publications and exposure to the International practices.
- Pay Band (PB): PB-4 ` 37400-67000/-
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) – Professor, Dean Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor, Dean Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur):
- Interested candidates may apply by enclosing a) Curriculum Vitae. b) List of Publications and Patents. c) Names and Addresses (with e-mail address and fax numbers) of at least three referees. d) Specific Contributions to teaching, research, designs, projects, and students welfare activities (if any). e) List of best publications with reprints up to 10 along with impact factor and citations. f) Any other details relevant to the candidature.
- Minimum requirement of experience may be relaxed in respect of outstanding candidates.
- Degrees referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates shortlisted on the basis of their qualification, experience, research and publication records and departmental requirements, interaction in the department, etc.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
- Persons employed in Government Organizations / Quasi Government Organizations should submit their application through proper channel.
- Travel support to the extend of Air fare (economy class) by the shortest route within India and Institute Guest House facilities free of charges in the campus to candidates for appearing interview for faculty position.
- Canvassing in any manner may entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Kolkata.
- Candidates possessing requisite qualification & experience are required to apply online (https://erp.iitkgp.ernet.in/FacultyCareer/homeFacultyCareer.jsp) on or before July 31, 2015 and send a signed hardcopy print out of online application to “Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302, West Bengal, India”. Unless the hardcopy is received, the application will not be considered. For any other details please contact Assistant Registrar, E-III, Phone: 03222- 282135/282137, Fax: 03222- 282020, Email: [email protected] / [email protected] any problem encountered with online application, please contact through phone: +91-3222-281017/18/19.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: R/04/2015 DATED JUNE 15, 2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017