Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies on or before 03/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-12,000-36,000/-pm
Job Location : Mandi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi), VPO Kamand, Tehsil Sadar, Near Kataula, Parashar Road, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh 175005
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for one JRF/SRF/RA for the CSIR funded research scheme (sanction no. 03(1325)/14/EMR-II). The details are as follows:
- Title of the research scheme: Carrier Multiplication in Electronically Coupled Semiconductor Nanocrystals and Harvesting
- Short description of the research scheme: Carrier multiplication (CM) is a process, where the several electron – hole (e-h) pairs are generated as a result of the absorption of a single photon. This phenomenon could be useful to enhance the efficiency of solar photovoltaics (PV).
- In this project, the study of CM in lead chalcogenide QDs electronically coupled to ZnO nanoparticles and the harvesting of charges by ZnO will be undertaken using optical techniques, especially transient absorption (TA) spectroscopy.
- Moreover, the effect of the size and shape of the QDs and ZnO nanoparticles (NPs) on carrier relaxation processes and hence CM efficiency and carrier harvesting will be investigated.
- Principle Investigator (PI) : Dr. Suman Kalyan Pal Associate Professor, School of Basic Sciences IIT Mandi, Mandi -175 001 (H.P.), [email protected]
- Funding Agency : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Govt. of India.
- Duration : about 30 Months
- Fellowship : JRF @ Rs. 12,000/- p.m. plus HRA/MA (expected to be enhanced) SRF @ Rs. 14,000/- p.m. plus HRA/MA (expected to be enhanced) RA @ Rs. 36,000/- p.m. plus HRA/MA
- JRF-Possesing M. Sc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks in Physics or Chemistry (Specialization Physical Chemistry) or relevant subjects and passing of NET(JRF/LS)/GATE test.
- SRF-Possesing (i) M. Sc. or equivalent degree in Physics or Chemistry (Specialization Physical Chemistry) or relevant subjects and at least 2 years of post M. Sc. research/teaching experience as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals, (ii) M. Tech or equivalent degree in Material or NanoSciences or Laser or relevant subjects.
- RA-Possessing doctorate (PhD) or equivalent in Physics or Chemistry (Specialization Physical Chemistry) or relevant subjects Or having three years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M. Tech or equivalent degree in Material or NanoSciences or Laser or relevant subjects.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for JRF, SRF and RA shall be 28, 32 and 35 years, respectively Age relaxation: upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates
- Desirable: Knowledge of (chemical) synthesis, characterization and optical property measurements for nanomaterials and QDs.
- JRF/SRF may get PhD admission in fulfilling admission criteria of IIT Mandi.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi):
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply with an updated bio-data in the given format (in DOC or PDF) with the file name “CSIR_first name_last name” and email to the PI.
- The candidate should clearly mention details about NET/GATE qualification (Year, JRF/LS, rank etc.), if have, in the bio-data.
- For further information, contact to PI: [email protected], 09459528125 Deadline for Application: 03-08-2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/08/2015
Top Company Openings:
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017