Indian Institute of Technology Mandi(IIT)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Trainee through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Mandi(IIT)Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed ANY GRADUATE an apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Mandi(IIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Library Trainee on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Mandi(IIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Library Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Mandi(IIT)|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT)Library Trainee Recruitment:
- Applications from Indian Nationals are invited for the following Adhoc (purely temporary) position at IIT Mandi.
- Post:Library Trainee (Two Posts
- Type of Position and Salary: Adhoc (purely temporary) Rs. 8000/pm only (consolidated)
- The essential and desirable qualifications for the above post are as under:
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:
- MLIS from an affiliated university/institute with minimum 55% marks
- Work Responsibilities:
- All the works associated with the Library. Initial training will be provided to a fresher candidate. The candidate is also expected to work during odd hours.
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- The position is tenable at IIT Mandi at Kamand, Distt. Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
- The post listed above is an Adhoc (purely temporary) position on contract basis for a year.
- The post is open to eligible persons from all caste and categories to apply.
- The applicants must clearly specify the name of the post on the envelop and also on top right side on the first page of the application.
- The application must contain personal information details including email and contact mobile number. The educational qualification (Xth or equivalent onwards) showing division, percentage and the year of qualifying must be presented in tabular form along with the certified copy of the proof of same as an attachment. The experience and its work nature must also be mentioned clearly with proof for the same.
- Institute reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/or interviews. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding the conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
- The last date for submission of duly completed applications alongwith attested copy of certificates in the Institute will be 05.05.2015, thereafter no applications will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/ attachments will be out rightly rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay
- The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct or not conduct written test for the post, in case the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix a criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for written test/interview (b) not to fill the advertised position.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the written test/Interview.
- The upper age limit for the post listed above is 28 years (five years relaxed for SC, ST, OBC and Differently abled candidates) as on last date of receipt of applications, relaxable in case of exceptional candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Mandi(IIT)- Library Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Library Trainee Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT):
The candidates possessing the essential qualifications may submit their application alongwith testimonials; and latest passport size photograph to Naresh Singh Bhandari, Dy. Librarian, IIT Mandi, Central Library, Academic Block, Near Bus Stand Mandi, Mandi (HP). The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Library Trainee”. The application received after the due date shall not be considered.
The complete application as desired can also be submitted in softcopy alongwith scans of testimonials can be submitted by email to [email protected] and having “Application for the post of Library Trainee” as subject of the email. Softcopy of application without scans of testimonials shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016