Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT Patna) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, B.Tech, M.Sc, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT Patna).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT Patna)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, MS
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Patna
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Mechanical Building, Block 3, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta-801 103, Bihar
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT Patna) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format only for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in this institute.
- Name of the temporary assignment :Junior Research Fellow
- Number of Post : One (1)
- Name of the temporary research project : Enhancement of Boiling Heat Transfer via the Suppression of Coalescence in Microgravity
- Name of the sponsoring agency: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Consolidated fellowship : Rs. 25000/- P.M. (+HRA(a)20% if applicable)
- Qualifications& Experience: A minimum of 70% marks or 7.5 CPI in BE/B.Tech. for the candidates having highest qualification of M.Tech./ME/MS with minimum 7.5 CPI in MTech/MS if from IITs/IISC, 80% marks or 8.0 CPI in M.Tech./ME/MS if from any institute other than IITs/IISC. 2. Minimum 7.5 CPI if from IITs/IISC, minimum 80% marks or 8.0 CPI if from any institute other than IITs/IISC in B.Tech/BE/Bsc. (Engg)for the candidates having highest qualification of B.Tech/BE/Bsc. (Engg) with valid GATE score and a GATE ranking within top 10% in the subject. 3. Throughout first class (or minimum 60% marks) in all preceding degrees. 4. The age should not exceed 28 years for a candidate with BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. degree as the highest qualification and 32 years for a candidate with ME/M.Tech/MS degree as the highest qualification.(as mentioned in the advertisement)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT Patna) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 31/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT Patna):
A STRONG background in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING with a focus on THERMMAL AND FLUID SCIENCES is highly desired for this position. Interested and eligible (Annexure I) candidates may appear in WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on August 31, 2015 at 10:00 AM(IIT Patna Bihta Campus) with application in the in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with all supporting documents (certificates, mark sheets, and degrees). No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview. The interview is being conducted for a short-term appointment of 3 months which may be extended to long-term position (PhD) depending upon the progress made during this period. Interested and eligible (Annexure I) candidates may email the advance soft copy of their application along with their most up to date resume to: Dr. Rishi Raj, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Email: [email protected], Web: www.iitp.ac.in/~rrail, Tel.: +91-612-2252166 Venue of the Interview: Mechanical Building, Block 3, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta-801 103, Bihar
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/08/2015
VENUE : Mechanical Building, Block 3, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta-801 103, Bihar
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017