Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 9/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Roorkee
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of project: Development of Agricultural Waste-based Accelerator for Enhanced Concrete Hardening (AgWACH) Sponsor of the project: National Building Construction Corporation Limited
- Project position(s) and number: Junior Research Fellow (JRF), 01 (One)
- Qualifications; M.Tech (Civil Engineering) One year experience in the position of Post Graduate Engineering Trainee (PGET) in construction industry
- Emoluments: First two years. Rs. 25.000 and 3’d year Rs. 28,000 6. Duration: Until 2,O,t July 2018 7. Job description: To carry out the research work for the above project and to prepare reports and related manuscripts
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) :
Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following docllments to the office of Principal Investigator through email or by post. In case of email, hard copies must be submitted at the time of interview. • Application on a plain paper with detailed CY including chronological discipline of degree certificates obtained. • showing relevant experience. • Attested copies of degree/certificate. 3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate (s) and other related document(s) at the time of interview for verification. 4. Preference will be given to SCiST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. 5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview . Note: The selected candidate may get an opportunity for PhD admission. the last date tor application to be submitted to of’/ice or Principal Investigator is 9th October 2015 by 5 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/10/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017