Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO. E1/74/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 28/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee), Roorkee|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Dr Arun Kumar, Principal investigator, Alternate Hydro Energy Centre, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Study for optimization of Hydro resources in the state of Karnataka
- Sponsor of the project: Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd., 3rd floor,22/23, Sheshadri Road, Bangalore
- Project position(s) and number: Project Fellow – 1 no.
- Qualifications: Ph.D. in Engineering or M. Tech (2 years duration) in Hydropower Engg./Hydro Energy Systems + 3 year experience in hydropower planning.
- Emoluments: Rs. 30,000/- to 70,000/- + HRA
- Duration: 1 year
- Job description: Multi tasking – visit to project sites, data collection and compilation, analyzing the data, developing/assisting software, preparing reports, presentation.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee):
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is April 28, 2015 by 5 PM
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/04/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017