Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Job Location :Roorkee
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee), Roorkee
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Kaushik Pal), Dept.lGBfl.tfe Mechanical and Industrial Engg., Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Use of nanofillers in hybrid composites for advanced barrier layers, packaging and medical applications
- Sponsor of the project: SERB/DST
- Project position(s) and number: Research Associate – 1 no.
- Qualifications: i) Ph.D in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/Applied Physics/Material Science/Metallurgical Engg and having First class in M.Sc. or M.Tech ii) The candidates must have in-depth knowledge in simulation and computer application. iii) Also, knowledge about thin films, CVD, PMC’s, and hands on experience in characterization techniques is highly desirable. iv) Expertise in analytical knowledge and publication.
- Emoluments: Rs. 40,000/-+HRA
- Duration: 3 years
- Job description: Multi-tasking – literature survey, experimentation, data collection and compilation, analyzing the data, preparing reports, publication. i) Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. ii) Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 10/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee):
The interview will be held at Committee Room, Mech and Indl. Engg Deet. on 10.07/2015 at 10.00 AM
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/07/2015
VENUE : Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee), Roorkee
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016