Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/09/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Roorkee
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Committee Room, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee), Roorkee
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal investigator Dr. Rama Krishna Peddinti, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project : Novel Dearomatization of Phenols into Benzoquinone Derivatives: Rapid Access to Bicyclo[2.2.2]octenones, Phenoxazines and other Heterocyclic Systems
- Sponsor of the project : Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Project position(s) and number : Senior Research Fellow (SRF), one position
- Qualifications : M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology, and a minimum of two years research experience after M.Sc. with or without NET (CSIR/ UGC)/ NET(LS)/GATE qualification 5. Emoluments : As per CSIR norms
- Duration : October 01, 2015 to September 30, 2018
- Job description : To carry out the research work mentioned in the project
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 30/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee):
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time – of interview for verification. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. 5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The walk-in-interview will be held at 10.30 AM on 30-09-2015 in the Committee Room, Department of Chemistry.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/09/2015
VENUE :Committee Room, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee), Roorkee