Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofJunior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification fromIndian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for thisJunior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/8/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name :Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 16,000/p.m
Job Location : Roorkee
Walk in date to Apply for this job:26/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF): Qualifications:M.Sc. in chemistry with GATE or CSIR-UGC NET qualified with experience in synthetic coordination/inorganic chemistry.
Duration: Up to duration of the project
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee-Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on26/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure forJunior Research Fellow vacancy inIndian Institute of Technology Roorkee:
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email I, by post or produce at the time: of Interview:•Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested 3.Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :26/8/2015