Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 09/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Ropar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar), Ropar
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)to work in the DST-INSPIRE project (IFA-11CH-09) entitled “Synthesis, Characterization and Investigation of comparative Catalytic Activities of Transition Metal Complexes of Mono, Di, Tri and Tetrapodal Schiff Bases and their reduced Products” under the supervision of undersigned.
- Positions: 1,Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Duration: Till the completion of the project (22.02.2017)
- Emoluments: Rs. 16000 + HRA, p.m.Revision of fellowship (Rs. 25000 + HRA p.m.) is subjected to the approval and release of funding from DST)
- Essential Qualifications:Post graduate degree in basic science with NET/GATE qualification or graduate degree in professional course with NET/GATE qualification or postgraduate degree in professional course with at least 55% marks(as per DST Guidelines).
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar):
Application form is given on the following sheet. Completely filled application form anddetailed bio-datamay be sent to the principal investigator (PI) by e-mailorpost. After applying, candidates are requested to check their email account regularly for further information. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for Interview. Last date for receipt of application:9th Nov. 2015 Dr. Vimal Kumar (PI) Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 01881-242271 (off.), 8968155223 (Mb.)
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/11/2015