Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in Date to Apply For This Job||13/05/2015|
|Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy||Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical, Materials & Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab, INDIA|
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST-SERB FAST TRACK project entitled “Investigation into direct absorption of solar energy using nanofluids” under the supervision of undersigned. It may be possible for selected candidate to register for Ph.D. program as per existing institute rules.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Positions: 1
- Duration: 3.0 years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier (the position is purely temporary and performance will be reviewed periodically)
- Emoluments: As per DST rules.
- Essential Qualifications: Masters degree or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Material Science / Aero space / Civil Engineering or similar Engineering/Technology branch with good academic record, with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10) in their Master’s. Candidates with only Bachelor’s degree in related Engineering/Technology branch with exceptionally good academic record with a minimum of 65% marks (or 7 Grade Point out of 10) and having a good GATE score may also be considered.
- Desirables: Some experience in numerical/experimental techniques of heat transfer, knowledge of MATLAB.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar):
Application form is given on the following sheet. Completely filled application form along with detailed Biodata as well as 1-page ‘Statement of purpose’ (stating personals goals and research interests) may be sent to the undersigned by e-mail. (Please write in the subject line: Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview). Dr. Himanshu Tyagi Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical, Materials & Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab, INDIA Phone: 01881-24-2119 (Office) E-mail: [email protected] Walk-in interview will held on 13th May 2015 (Please send your filled application in advance by email to [email protected])
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/05/2015
VENUE :Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical, Materials & Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab, INDIA
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016