Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Rupnagar, PB 140001|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST-SERB FAST TRACK projectentitled “Assessment of thermally induced damage of healthy cell volume during radiofrequency ablation of breast malignant tissues”under the supervision of undersigned. It may be possible for the selected candidate to register for Ph.D. program as per existing institute rules. [The project involves numerical simulations using finite element/volume based methods, and to some extent experimental investigations. The objective of the proposed work is to characterize the extent of damage to normal cell volume of breast during radio-frequency ablation of breast cancers.More technical details about the project are available on the webpage of the undersigned]
- Post:Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Positions: 1
- Duration: 3 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier (the position is purely temporary and performance will be reviewed periodically)
- Emoluments: As per DST rules.
- Essential Qualifications:Bachelor/ MasterDegrees in Mechanical Engineering with good academic record, with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10). Bachelor degree holders should possess valid GATE score in Mechanical Engineering.
- Desirables:Knowledge of Fluid mechanics, Heat transfer and Computational Fluid Dynamics, finite element analysis methods and software packages (COMSOL, FLUENT etc.), Solid modeling software (Solidworks, etc.) and MATLAB. Importantly, interest to work in multidisciplinary subjects.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar):
Application form is given on the following sheet. Completely filled application form along with detailed Biodata as well as 1-page ‘Statement of purpose’ (stating personals goals and research interests)may be sent to the undersigned by e-mail. If you do not receive an acknowledgment email within 48 hours of submitting the application, kindly resend the application. (Please write in the subject line: Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview). Last date for receipt of application: 15-April-2015 Dr. Ramjee Repaka Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, Room No. 219, Admin Block, School of Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Rupnagar, PB 140001 India Tel: +91-1881-242159 (Office) Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/04/2015