Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies on or before 07/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Na
Job Location : Ropar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar), Ropar
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of RA/SRF/JRF to work in the CSIR sponsored project entitled “Development of novel transition metal complexes with pincer-type ligands for splitting of water” [CSIR Sanction Letter No.01(2691)/12/EMR-II] under the supervision of undersigned. The Position is temporary and is available immediately.
- Positions: 1 (RA/SRF/JRF)
- Essential Qualifications: As per CSIR Guidelines
- JRF: M.Sc. (Chemistry) or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks and must have qualified NET or GATE.
- SRF: M.Sc. (Chemistry) or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks and at least two years of post-M. Sc. research experience as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals.
- RA: Submitted Ph.D. thesis or awarded Ph.D. degree in Chemistry or equivalent degree.
- Age Limit: As per CSIR norms
- Emoluments: As per CSIR rules.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar):
Last Date for receipt of application: 07/07/2015 . Application form is given on the following sheet. Completely filled application form along with bio-data may be sent to the undersigned by email or post. Date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via e-mail. No TA/DA will be given for attending interview. Dr. C. M. Nagaraja, Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab. [email protected], [email protected]:+91-1881242229 (office) http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/chemistry/nagaraja
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/07/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016