Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior/Senior Research Fellow on or before 13/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior/Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Rupnagar, PB 140001|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) Junior/Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Recruitment for the temporary post of Senior Research Fellow to work for DRDO sponsored project in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar). The selected candidate may be permitted to register for PhD program as per the existing institute rules.
- Post: Junior/ Senior Research Fellow (Contract)
- No. of Post: One
- Project Title: Hyper Velocity Impact induced deformation of the target projectile system.
- Duration: 3 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualifications: Master degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer / Material Science/ Aero space/ Civil Engineering or similar Engineering/Technology branch candidates with only Bachelor’s degree in related Engineering/Technology branch with exceptionally good academic record with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10.0 point scale and having a good GATE score.
- Emoluments: As per DRDO norms
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior/Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar):
Application as per attached format, along with a detailed bio data may be sent at the address given below by post or e-mail (Please write in the subject line: Application for the post of Junior/Senior Research Fellow (Contract). Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates appear for interview. Dr. Navin Kumar Room No 222, School of Mechanical, Materials & Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab E-mail: nkumar-at-iitrpr.ac.in Website: www.iitrpr.ac.in Phone No 01881242170 Further Job Information Indian Institute of Technology Ropar in Punjab. Walking interview will held on 13th May 2015 (Please send your filled application in advance by email to [email protected])
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/05/2015