Indian Institute of Technology Ropar has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, MS
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Punjab
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab 140001
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.E/M.Tech, MS||Rs-25,000/-pm||NA|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow to work on a project under “Investigations on New Nanocomposite Materials for Electrical Insulation”, (CPRI/R&D/NPP/2014) under the supervision of undersigned.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of Positions: 1
- Duration: Appointment will be for 2 years or till end of project and subjected to review at every 6 months, for further extension, that will be granted based on the research progress and accomplishments.
- Emoluments: As per the norms of the government of India for JRF position, Rs. 25,000/- per month plus Accommodation or HRA.
- Qualifications:Candidates with M.Tech./M.E./M.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree with 60% marks (or 6.5 grade point out of 10). High Voltage Engineering is preferred area.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Ropar – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 07/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar:
- A walk-in-interview will be held on 07-07-2015 at 11:00 am onwards at the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Ropar, Rupnagar, Punjab, India.
- The following documents may preferably be sent to the undersigned by mail, by 04/07/2015, by all interested candidates ( email@example.com ).
- Also, all interested candidates are requested to appear for the walk-ininterview on 07-07-2015, with hard copies of the following: Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet) Detailed CV Statement of purpose (preferably less than 1 page)
- Please note that NO TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates may also be brought for verification.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 07th July, 2015
- Dr. Chakradhar Reddy, Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, Room 228 Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Rupnagar, PB, 140001; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/07/2015
VENUE :Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab 140001