Indian Institute of Technology Ropar has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech./M.E./M.S can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/MS
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Ropar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 30/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROPAR
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- The general scope of the project is to conduct breakdown tests on power cables and analyse the data, making reports, apart from helping the PI in documentation and any other duties, as per the advice of the PI. Post: JRF Positions:
- Duration: Initially for a period of one year. May be extended further, based on performance and continuation of the project.
- Emoluments: As per the norms of DST, Rs. 25000/- PM plus HRA Essential
- Qualifications: Candidates with M.Tech./M.E./M.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree with 60% marks (or 6.5 grade point out of 10) and specialization in High Voltage Engineering or related areas.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Ropar – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 30/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar:
Candidates are invited to report personally at Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Ropar, on Friday, 30th October, 2015, by 9:30 AM, for registration and document verification, for interview, with the following. 1. Completely filled application form (in prescribed format) 2. A statement on related experience on a project, if any, including that at Masters Level 3. Statement of career objective 4. Self-attested copies of certificates. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.Candidates may send their applications in advance by e-mail ([email protected]) at least by 25th October 2015. Applicants who fail to send their application by 25th October 2015, will be interviewed after completion of all applications received in advance
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/10/2015
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROPAR
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017