Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, MBA, LLB, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Manager on or before 14/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune)
Vacancy Name : Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, MBA/PGDM, LLB, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune), Pashan Rd, Panchawati, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra 411008
Detail Of Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune) Senior Manager Recruitment:
- The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune, is an autonomous research organization under ESSO/MoES, fully devoted to cutting edge research in various aspects of Weather and Climate Sciences.
- The Institute has excellent infrastructural facilities such as High Performance Computers, modern library, workshop and other scientific support. It has a strong link with various universities and national and international organizations.
- The details of the Institute are available at http://www.tropmet.res.in.
- The institute is looking for recruiting a bright and talented candidate for 01 post of Senior Manager (Administration) in the Pay band of `15600-39100 with Grade Pay of `7600/- on deputation / absorption basis.
The requirements for the post are as under:
Senior Manager: One Post
Pay Band: `15600-39100 plus Grade Pay ` 7600/- plus allowances admissible to Central Govt. employees stationed at Pune;
The Senior Manager (Administration) of the Institute having 239 employees at its strength (including 125 scientists), plays a pivotal role not only in day-to-day work of the Institute but also in planning and execution of Projects, promotions of all its existing scientists and other employees and recruitment of new employees etc. In addition to keeping liaison with the parent ministry for proper flow of funds and other administrative matters, the Senior Manager is also involved in dealing with legal matters related to the Institute. The Senior Manager is the senior most administrative officer and will be the overall In-charge of all the administrative wings of the Institute such as the Personnel, Accounts, Purchase & Stores, General Administration, Service Benefit Unit etc. He will be required to advice Director on administrative and financial matters.
By Deputation/absorption basis:
- Master’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
- Good knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and Computer operation.
- 06 years experience in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies in the administration in the Pay Band of `15600-39100 with Grade Pay of `6600.
Desirable Qualifications :
- MBA/LLB/Diploma in Management from a reputed Institution.
- Should have working experience in dealing with recruitment policy, pension cases, financial management, purchase, estate management and organizing various events including Governing Council meeting and follow-up action.
- A short write up less than a Page on challenges you have overcome and innovation you made in your immediately past job may be included along with the application.
- Should possess leadership qualities to steer the whole administration of the Institute.
Eligibility criteria for deputation/absorption basis:
Officers under the Central Govt./State Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies : (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department. OR (ii) With 6 years regular service in posts in PB-3 + GP `6600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre /department.
Age limit :
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall not exceed 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune) – Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune):
For details of the post and other requirements, please visit the Institute’s website http://www.tropmet.res.in. Aspiring candidates may please submit your applications, in the proforma attached with detailed CV and other relevant papers to the Director of this Institute latest by 05.00 pm on 14th September 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/09/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016