Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO.: 2-19/2011-ADM.I/VOL.II. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Field Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 11/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,500-24,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR – Indian Institute of Vegetable Research P.B. No. 01, P.O. Jakhini (Shahanshapur) Varanasi – 221 305 (U.P.)|
Detail Of Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) Field Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill (02) two contractual position of Research Associate, (03) three contractual position of Senior Research Fellow, (01) one contractual position of Field Assistant and (01) one contractual position of Technical Assistant in different research projects at this Institute through interview etc. The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirements may appear before the Selection Committee for interview etc. on 11.05.2015 at 10.00 A.M. at this Institute.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Project||Name of the post||No. of post||Qualification|
|1||National Initiative in Climate Resillient Agriculture (NICRA) Project||Research Associate||2||Essential: Ph.D in Biotechnology/Genetics & Plant Breeding. Desirable: Working experience in field/laboratories|
|2||Network Project on Management of Micronutrients in Horticultural Crops for Enhancing Yield and Quality||Senior Research Fellow||1||Essential: M.Sc. (Ag.) in Soil Science/Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry. Desirable: Working experience on analysis of soil and plant samples and handling of N- analyzer, Flame photometer, AAS, Spectrophotometer etc. and knowledge of computer.|
|3||Network Project on Organic Horticulture||Field Assistant||1||Essential: B.Sc. (Ag.) Desirable: Knowledge in layout of field experiments, data recording, soil and plant sampling and computer operation.|
|4||Central Sector Scheme for PPV&FRA (DUS Testing of Vegetable crops – tomato, brinjal, okra etc||Technical Assistant||1||Essential: B.Sc. (agriculture)/B.Sc. Botany for Equivalent. Desirable: M.Sc. (Ag.) Vegetable Science/ Horticulture/Genetics and Plant Breeding|
|5||PHYTOFURA Project ‘Outreach project on Phytophthora, Fusarium and Ralstonia diseases of Horticultural and Field Crops’||Senior Research Fellow||2||Essential: M. Sc. (Ag.) Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ M.Sc. Botany/ Plant Science. Desirable: Working experience in Plant Pathology and molecular biology|
- Pay (consolidated)
- Rs. 24000/- p.m. + HRA for Ph.D. as per rules for Research Associate.
- Rs. 16000/- p.m. fixed + HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 18000 + HRA for 3rd year as per rules for Senior Research Fellow.
- Rs. 8000/- p.m. fixed for Field Assistant.
- Rs. 12500/- p.m. fixed for Technical Assistant.
- Not more than 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules) for Research Associate.
- Not more than 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules) for Senior Research Fellow.
- Minimum age will be 21 years and maximum age will be 45 years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules) for Field Assistant.
- Not more than 30 years for Men and 35 years for Women (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules) for Technical Assistant.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) – Field Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Field Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR):
- The above posts are purely temporary/contractual, time bound and co-terminus with the project/scheme or earlier depending on performance.
- There may be a written test followed by Personal Interview, hence the candidates are requested to come prepared alongwith pen, pad etc.
- The candidates are advised to bring their Application Biodata giving details of Educational Qualification and one recent photograph affixed thereon. They should also bring original copies of all educational and other certificates for the Interview.
- Right is reserved to increase/decrease the number of posts and also to cancel the recruitment process for any/all the posts mentioned above.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/5/2015
Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO.: 2-19/2011-ADM.I/VOL.II
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016