Indian Institute of Pulses Research (IIPR) invites application for the recruitment of Technician/Technical Assistant with Matriculate/Bachelor’s degree holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Pulses Research (IIPR)
Posts :Technician/Technical Assistant
Qualification : Matriculate/Bachelor’s degree
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 10/5/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from interested eligible candidates for filling up the below mentioned posts at IIPR, Kanpur and its Regional Research Centres, under the administrative control of ICAR. These posts are purely temporary, but likely to be continued. The eligibility details of the posts, reservation position, qualification, age etc. required for the post are as below:
Name & No. of the post :Technician (T-1) (Field/Farm Technician) One post (reserved for OBC)
- Pay Band : PB I ( 5200-20200) + 2000 G.P.
- Age as on date of publishing of this advertisement in Employment News : 18 – 30 years (Upper age is relax able for 3 years for OBC candidates) as per the Government of India/ ICAR rules)
- Essential Qualifications : Matriculate with at least one year certificate from a recognized Institution in the
- relevant field (Field/Farm).
Name & No. of the post : Technical Assistant (T-3) (Field/Farm Technician) One post (Un-reserved)
- Pay Band : PB I ( 5200-20200) + 2800 G.P.
- Age as on date of publishing of this advertisement in Employment News : 18 – 30 years (Upper age is relax able for 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates) as per the Government of India/ ICAR rules)
- Essential Qualifications :Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or any ther branch of Science/Social Science relevant to agriculture or equivalent qualification from a Recognized University.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The Proforma for application form may be downloaded from the Institute’s websitewww.iipr.res.in
- Applicants who have applied earlier for the post of Technical Assistant (T-3) (Field/ Farm Technician) advertised vide Advertisement No. 1/2014 in the Employment Newspaper dated 15-21 March 2014 need not to apply again for the post of T-3.
- Duly completed application forms should be submitted in the prescribed Proforma, accompanied by a latest passport size photograph, attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste (for SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed formats). OBC certificates should be issued in the enclosed Central Govt. format only.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules in force for the unreserved post of Technical Assistant (T-3) as at Sl. No. 2 above.
- Age relaxation for Research Associate/Senior Research Fellows who have been engaged on contractual basis under ICAR Institutes. All the Research Associates/ Senior Research Fellows who have been engaged on contractual basis in different Institutes as on date (cutoff date for receipt of duly filled application) are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit to the extent of their spell, during which they were actually engaged as RAs/SRFs in different projects (maximum of 16 years 3 months). They should have been engaged continuously in different projects without inordinate spell of breaks (a break of more than 6 months shall be treated as an inordinate spell of break). An employment certificate indicating the names of the projects and the exact period the incumbent worked in each project, should be obtained from the Competent Authority and enclosed along with the application. The applications without Employment Certificate shall be summarily rejected. Age relaxation is applicable for the posts of T-3 & T-6 under Direct Recruitment for RAs/ SRFs only. This dispensation is only for relaxing the maximum age limit and does not imply any other relaxation whatsoever regarding essential qualification, experience, etc.
- Only short listed and screened candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- The post is covered under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research which will be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004 mutatis mutandis applicable to ICAR employees and as amended and modified from time to time.
- Candidates fulfilling the essential qualification should send their applications duly filled in all respects (in the given format) to the Director, Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kalyanpur, Kanpur-24 along with an application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only; non-refundable) by means of Demand Draft obtained on any nationalized bank in favour of “ICAR UNIT, IIPR” payable at Kanpur. SC/ST candidates (for the post of Technical Assistant at Sl. No. 2); Women candidates and Persons with Disabilities (subject to submission of prescribed medical certificate) are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Candidates should attach self-attested copies of certificates & mark sheets along with the application.
- A Self addressed envelope (11” X 5”) bearing postal stamps worth s. 25/- only must also be enclosed.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date due to any reason including postal delay shall be summarily rejected and not considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/ ICAR Institutes should submit the application through proper channel only.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 30 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement in the Employment News. (For applications posted from the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindivi Islands, States/ Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J & K state, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub-division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications shall be extended for another period of 15 days from the closing date i.e. a total of 45 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for the selection/ test/ Interview. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Director, IIPR reserves the right either to fill up or reject the post without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/5/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIPR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|