Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Bhopal) invites application for the recruitment of Site Engineer (Electrical) with B.Tech./ B.E / Diploma holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Bhopal)
Posts : Site Engineer (Electrical)
Qualification : B.Tech./ B.E / Diploma
Salary : Rs.19,500/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 08-11-2014.
Details of Post :
Site Engineer (Electrical):
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, the principal employer appointed M/s BIS (India) Ltd. for deployment of manpower on short term basis through work outsourcing.
Therefore, M/s BIS invites interested applicants to submit applications in the prescribed proforma before the last date for the following position:
- Post Site Engineer (Electrical)
- No. of Posts Two (2)
- Essential Qualification & Essential Experience : B.Tech./ B.E.(Electrical) or Diploma with 3 years experience in construction projects)
- Consolidated Pay Rs.19,500.00 P.M.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The posts are initially for a period of one year and further extendable on yearly basis on continuation of the project work.
- The outsourced employee shall be on the payroll of M/s BIS (India) Ltd.
- The posts are purely contractual and temporary.
How to apply:
The application along with bio-data in prescribed format and self attested xerox copies of the certificates / mark sheets and other testimonials should be submitted & originals be produced for verification at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Completed applications should reach on or before 8th November 2014 by post to the following address : BIS (India) Ltd, Branch Bhopal Mr. Anurag Shukla, Dy. Manager Operations Room No. 107 Hostel-I, IISER Campus, Indore Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal-462066 Mob.: 08815008880, E-mail : [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :08.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Bhopal|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017