Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D Program through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A., M.Sc., ME/M.Tech, MBBS, BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Ph.D Program on or before 20.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali)|
|Vacancy Name||Ph.D Program|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.B.B.S, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali), Mohali|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) Ph.D Program Recruitment:
Applications are invited from prospective candidates for admission to the PhD Program at IISER Mohali in the areas of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Earth & Environmental Science and Humanities& Social Sciences for the session beginning in August 2015. Candidates interested in pursuing research in interdisciplinary areas are also encouraged to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant should have a Masters degree/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ M.Tech with a good academic record and should be GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ NBHM-JRF/JGEEBILS (TIFR/NCBS)/ GPAT/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/DST-INSPIRE qualified in the relevant subject.
Detailed criteria set by individual departments for PhD admissions:
- Department of Biological Sciences: The applicant should have M. Sc./ B. Tech/ MBBS/ M. Tech or equivalent degree and should have a valid GATE(Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Ecology and Evolution) / CSIR-UGC-NET/ JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST-Inspire fellowship..
- Department of Chemical Sciences: The applicant should have M. Sc. degree in Chemistry/ Physics (with a minimum of 55% marks) or equivalent degree and should have a valid NET/ GATE/ DST-Inspire fellowship in Chemistry/ Physics.
- Department of Mathematical Sciences: The applicant must have qualified one of the following examinations GATE/CSIR-UGC-NET/NBHM-JRF with Mathematics as the primary subject. Applicants who have obtained the DST-INSPIRE fellowship must have taken Mathematics as their primary subject during their Master’s programme.
- Department of Physical Sciences: The applicant should have a Master degree in Physics or a Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering, and should have a valid GATE/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ JEST/ DST-Inspire fellowship in Physics.
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences: The applicant should have M. Sc./ B. Tech/ M. Tech in Atmospheric Chemistry/ Earth and Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Physics (with a minimum of 55% marks) and should have a valid GATE/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ DST-Inspire fellowship.
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences: The applicant should have M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Phil degree (with a minimum of 55% marks) in one or more of the following subjects: Philosophy / Sociology / Anthropology / Modern Indian History / Archaeology / Prehistory / Paleoanthropology / Ancient Indian History / Gender studies / Geography or related areas such as development studies, South Asian studies. UGC/NET/GATE or any other national level eligibility test is required.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) – Ph.D Program Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Ph.D Program Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali):
Prospective candidates should apply online using the “Online Application Facility” by visiting the website at http://www.iisermohali.ac.in. Short-listed candidates will be invited for a screening-test/interview at IISER Mohali. Last date: The online application facility will be open till 12.00 noon, March 20, 2015. For further details about the program and research areas, please visit our website: http://www.iisermohali.ac.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Mohali|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016