Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 23rd February, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23rd February, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office: 1F6, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistants Recruitment:
Walk-in interview on February 23rd 10:00 AM for JRF and Project Assistants on a DST funded project
- Title of the project: Fabrication of Mesoscopic devices for ultra low temperature studies.
- No. of positions: 1 JRF and two project Assistants
- Duration: Initial appointment will be for 3 months and will be extended for 1 year total.
- Candidates must be good with computer programming.
- Possibility of converting to PhD position will exist for candidates clearing PhD entry requirements at IISER while working on project.
- Emoluments: As per DST rules.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc in Physics or B.Sc in Physics with keen interest in experiments . Prior experience in a related field will be helpful. JRF candidates must have NET Inspire or equivalent qualification The candidates must be strongly motivated to work on long term experiments. The work will be divided into the following areas Assembly RF and Microwave components like cables for Cryogenic measurements Nano-fabrication of submicron structures. Low temperature measurements. Automation of experiments.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) – Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 23rd February, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistants vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali):
Only hard working and extremely motivated candidates who are serious about pursuing a career in research will be retained. Please send CV with a short write up to Dr Ananth Venkatesan (e-mail: email@example.com) Contact person: Dr. Ananth Venkatesan Office: 1F6, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job : 23rd February, 2015
Venue : Office: 1F6, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Mohali|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|