Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate with PhD in Physics holders on 12 Nov 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali)
Posts :Research Associate
Qualification : PhD in Physics
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :12.11.2014
Details of Post :
- Title of the project: Spectroscopy and imaging down to sub-nanometer length scales on complex electronic systems and their nanostructured devices.
- No. of positions: 1
- Duration: 1 year (could be extended up to 3 years).
- Emoluments: As per DST rules.
- Essential Qualifications: PhD in Physics
- The candidates must be strongly motivated to work on low-temperature, ultra-high vacuum systems. Prior knowledge of scanning probe microscopic techniques is desired but not necessary. The candidates must have good knowledge of computers and they should be familiar with some UNIX-based operating systems. Programing experience with Python and/or MATLAB will be a plus.
The candidates will have to work closely with engineers and scientists of several scanning-probe microscopy-based companies worldwide. They may need to attend international conferences and present their research work. Therefore, good communication skill in English is desired. The candidates will be given rigorous training on low-temperature and ultra-high vacuum techniques, electron-beam lithography, thin film deposition and scanning tunneling microscopy.
Contact person: Dr. Goutam Sheet Office: 1F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :12.11.2014
Venue : Dr. Goutam Sheet Office: 1F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Mohali|