Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar with M.Com/ CA/ ICWA holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Educationand Research (IISER Pune)
Posts : Deputy Registrar
Qualification : M.Com/ CA/ ICWA
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
The Institute invites applications for the following positions from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience:
Deputy Registrar (Finance & Accounts):
- Post-1 Deputy Registrar (Finance and Accounts) – 1 post (Un-reserved)
- Pay Scale Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100) + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-
- Qualification Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or allied disciplines with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience 9 years’ of experience in post carrying Grade of Rs. 5,400/- and above or in an equivalent post with experience in Finance and Accounts in large organizations preferably in Government / University / Autonomous Research or Academic Institution. OR 5 years of experience in Finance and Accounts as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post in Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Desirable Preference will be given to candidates qualified CA/ICWA alongwith good academic record. Candidates should have sound knowledge of the Central Government Rules related to Finance and Accounts including preparation of Statement of Accounts, Budget Estimates,FR & SR, GFR, Audit of Accounts. Working experience in computerized accounting system and accounting software.
- Job Requirements Budgeting, management of funds, cash and banking operations, pay roll management, foreign exchange transactions, closing of annual books of accounts, statutory returns, etc.
- Age 48 years as on closing date of advertisement
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date for submitting online application is December 15, 2014. No need to submit hard copy of the application at this stage.
- Interested applicants may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desk top before starting online application. In case name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down options, please select “other” and write name of the degree and specialization in the field named as “specialization” and other desired details in the same field.
- After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered. Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record.
- Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. Applicants who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for selection process.
- When called for the selection process, candidates will have to bring printed copy of the online application (affix color passport size photograph on application), certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER pune|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017