Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites online application for the recruitment of Office Assistant with M.Com holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts : Office Assistant
Qualification : M.Com
Salary : Rs. 19,800/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 18.08.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record for the following contractual position to be filled purely on temporary basis:
Name of the Post : Office Assistant (Multi Skill)
- Number of Posts : 2
- Consolidated Emoluments : Rs. 19,800/- per month.
- Minimum Qualification : Masters degree in Commerce with Minimum 55% marks/equivalent grade.
- Job requirements : Applicants should have knowledge of handling day to day financial transaction/activities of the accounts department. Familiarity with Payroll management, knowledge of filling statutory returns, bank reconciliation, handling funded projects, cash and bank operations etc. Applicants should be Proficient in MS-Office and related computer applications. Good Communication and drafting skills.
- Tenure of appointment : Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- Age : Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement
How to Apply:
- Last date for submitting on-line application is August 18, 2014. No need to submit hard copy of the application at this stage.
- Interested applicants fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desk top before starting online application. In case name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down options, please select “other” and write name of the degree and specialization in the field named as “specialization” and other desired details in the same field.
- After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered. Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record.
- Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. Applicants who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for selection process.
- List of applicants shortlisted for selection process shall be put up below this advertisement with details of date, time and venue. Applicants will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent.
- When called for the selection process, printed copy of the online application (affix color passport size photograph on application form), certificates in support of age, certificates of educational qualification, experience certificates in support of the details furnished in the biodata and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies of the above mentioned documents.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.08.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017