Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: 59 /2014. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Office Assistant job on or before 20/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19,800/- per month.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||December 20, 2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PUNE (An autonomous Institution of Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune : 411 008|
Detail of IISER Pune Office Assistant Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following contractual position:
- Name of the Post Office Assistant (Multi Skill)
- Number of Posts 01
- Consolidated Emoluments Rs. 19,800/- per month.
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable Preference will be given to applicants having Masters degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Job requirements Applicants should have knowledge of handling day to day financial transaction/activities of the accounts department. Familiarity with Payroll management, knowledge of filling statutory returns, bank reconciliation, handling funded projects, cash and bank operations etc. Applicants should be Proficient in MS-Office and related computer applications. Good Communication and drafting skills.
- Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- Age Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement
General Information / details about the post
- The above post is contractual, purely on temporary basis and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
- The appointed person shall have no claim on appointment/absorption in IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions. Kindly mention in Specialization field, in case the applicant has done the course on Regular basis please mention Regular, in case through Distance learning or through Correspondence Course mention Distance, or Part time or Private in case is done from Autonomous Institutes, against their relevant Degree i.e. B.Com.
- The prescribed essential qualifications/experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possessions of same will not entitle the applicants to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the applicants. The Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The applicants should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications / experience prescribed along with attested photocopies of marks sheets / certificates.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and / or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing the interview.
- Selected applicant will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Application not in the prescribed format, incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates / documents / photograph will be summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune – Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Office Assistant vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune):
Last date for submitting on-line application is December 20, 2014. No need to submit hard copy of the application at this stage. Interested applicants fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desk top before starting online application. In case name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down options, please select “other” and write name of the degree and specialization in the field named as “specialization” and other desired details in the same field. After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered. Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record.
Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. Applicants who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for selection process.
List of applicants shortlisted for selection process shall be put up below this advertisement with details of date, time and venue. Applicants will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent. When called for the selection process, printed copy of the online application (affix color passport size photograph on application form), certificates in support of age, certificates of educational qualification, experience certificates in support of the details furnished in the biodata and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies of the above mentioned documents.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job December 20, 2014
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: 59 /2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016