Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with MSc./ M.Tech holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : MSc./ M.Tech
Salary : Rs. 12,000-16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 13.11.2014
Details of Post :
Institute invites applications from highly motivated bright candidates for working in the ongoing research project for the following position on contractual basis
- Name of the project Investigating the role of intracellular calcium signal remodeling in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease
- Project Code 30712085
- Funded by Wellcome Trust, DBT India Alliance
- Minimum educational Qualification MSc./M.Tech. or equivalent (Physics, Biology, allied Sciences or engineering) Preference Candidates must have experience with scientific computing
- Job Requirement The project will require a keen interest in addressing important issues in Neurobiology. The primary tools used in the lab include programming and mathematical analysis to address these questions. The ability to solve ordinary and Partial Differential Equations numerically and using Monte Carlo Methods is desirable.
- No. of Post 01
- Consolidated Fellowship per month Starting fellowship of Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 16000/- per month + 20% HRA based on the Academic records and work experience of the candidate and having valid score of CSIR/UGC-JRF(NET)
- Tenure of the appointment Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period of one year subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the study project.
- Age: Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Last Date of Application Nov. 13, 2014
How to Apply:
Applicants should send the application by email addressed to [email protected](converted to PDF) on or before Nov. 13, 2014. Please mention the name of the Post, title of the Project and Project code in the subject line. The shortlisted candidates only will be informed by e-mail with details of date of interview, time and venue. Interviews are likely to be conducted on November 18, 2014. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be verified at the time of interview. Successful applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 13.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|